Wednesday 17 February 2016

Introduction


Hi All

My name is Ria. I am studying for a Graduate Diploma in IT! Pretty daunting as I graduated from Liverpool John Moores University in 2002... last time I sat in a classroom was over 13 years ago.

Thought it was time for a change careers after ten plus years in Logistics and Supply chain. So getting some further IT skills seemed the answer.

So 2016 Semester 1, I have started with Digital Elearning Technologies and Project Management, don't quite know how I am going to fit in my full time job at same time.

Privacy and security is a key factor with blog publishing, as the URL's can be shared amongst the cyber world, I only feel comfortable sharing this amount of information with you as I am holding down a full time role, and I believe Digital Learning is quite a sensitive aspects of many organisations as in some circumstances training and elearning sets the competition apart.

I am a Liverpool fc fanatic, born and bred in Liverpool, miss my home city, but enjoy the cycle trails and weather too much to return back to UK.

Anyway lookjng forward to this journey...

See ya

Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment